Sunday, May 3, 2009

World's Greatest Mom

I really do have the World's Greatest Mom.

She is helping me out with my craft business. She is going to most of the shows with me. We are using her Tahoe to haul around all of the stuff one needs at a craft show - crap loads of totes, a canopy tent, chairs and a bunch of other stuff that you need.

She for the most part puts up with my crap. I get testy/bitchy while setting up or packing up from shows. She is spending her weekends out and about with me going to shows all over hell's half-acre which in this case is the LP of Michigan. (lower peninsula) for those who don't live in the Great Mitten State.

She helps me out with doing the setup and all of the other fun stuff that goes along with doing craft shows.

My Mom - her name is Karen - she is my best friend and the greatest Mom there is. I love her so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment